Please note that we use Fromm dry foods from Brandt’s Old Fashion Emporium for all our dogs and cats.
Any dry or wet pet food donated to the shelter will be collected for Feeding Hope: our pet food pantry.
Every time you buy a bag of Fromm Family Foods at Brandt’s Old Fashion Emporium they will donate a bowl of food to feed the animals at the Michiana Humane Society! That’s right, One Bag = One Bowl!
Cat’s Pride supports the Michiana Humane Society through their Litter for Good Program. Click to register, then you can nominate us to receive donated cat litter. And every time you buy the green jug, Cat’s Pride donates another pound of litter!
- Washable dog toys (squeaky)
- Rawhides – all sizes
- Stuffed animals – all sizes (no beans, sand or pellets inside)
- Chewy/soft treats to use for dog training (all sizes)
- Canned wet food (pedigree dog food)
- Leashes and collars (new or gently worn)
- 1st Born Pup formula
- Hard chew toys (black kongs are good)
- Cat toys (variety packs are good)
- Small bottles/nipples for kittens
- Kitten chow (large bags needed between April-Sept)
- Cat nip
- Canned wet food
- Kitten formula
- Clay litter
- Rabbit food
- Pine shavings
- Gerbil/Hamster food
- Guinea Pig food
- Cages (in good condition)
- Collars (all sizes and types)
- Gently used towels/wash cloths
- Shredded paper (long cut only, no cross-cut or confetti cut)
- Fresh carrots, apples, and greens for the critters
- Laundry Detergent
- Paper Towels
- Tall kitchen garbage bags
- Dawn dish soap
- Liquid Hand Soap/Sanitizer
- Copy paper
- File folders
- Permanent markers (blue and black, fat tip)
- Dry erase markers
The staff and homeless animals in our community thank you!